The Ethics of Giving
Before giving any gift, you should know if either the giving or receiving company has policies regarding gifts. The most extreme are the no-gift policies that became popular in the late 1980s, partly as a result of scandals involving gifts and partly as a reaction to the perceived excesses of that decade.
More common are restrictions placed on the value of a gift or on situations in which gifts may be given. Ask the potential recipient if his or her company publishes an ethics handbook or has any policy on receiving gifts. If so, then follow it to the letter.
A few words of advice:
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:• Using golf promotional merchandise is becoming a very popular way in the events industry
• Wide range of promotional staff can be found here, anything fancy or simple with prices starting at few pence to suit your budget and desire to launch effective marketing campaign.
• Personalized corporate gifts can include a company logo, name, address or an image and can be supplied in various colours.
• Pharmaceutical companies are the largest providers of custom giveaways and are highly recognised by their brands and names.
• If you are new and still growing, product giveaways are a cheap option for the marketing of new products or services you offer.
• We are a supplier of all things branded and unbranded with access to over 1600 promotional products we feel we can match anyoneâ€™s need.
• Promotional items always come with some sort of promotional print that is another way of informing, communicating or getting your message across to your clientele.
• If you want to impress your clients then choose promotional antistress balls, as they are a great, highly desired business item.
• Are your customers fans of beer or other drinks? Launching a new drink? What could be simpler that a free gift idea in a form of plain or logo imprinted coasters to be handed out during your campaign.
• Wholesale promotional products are the cheapest option for your promotional campaign