Gifts V Incentives
To recognise what an effective gift strategy is, it helps to understand what it isn't. Start by making the distinction between corporate gift giving and incentive award programs. Though gifts and incentive awards often involve similar types of recipients, they are different on both strategic and practical levels. Incentives are awards for achieving defined levels of activity, such as sales quotas, safety improvements, or good attendance.
In contrast, gifts are more or less spontaneous, given not as part of any defined exchange between giver and recipient. The gift recipient doesn't consciously set goals in anticipation of a reward, whereas the incentive recipient does. It's tempting to view gift and incentive programs in the same light. After all, you want to know that you're getting your money's worth from any business investment, and most givers want to motivate the recipient in one way or another.
But be careful. Leaving customers or employees with the impression that they're being bribed can do more harm than good. Instead, look at gift giving as a subtle, long-term process of relationship-building, following the basic guidelines described in this article.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:• Music, movie, musical or a show or how to use instruction, no matter what it is, you can put it on a promotional CD and we can sort a print out for you.
• Promotional merchandise is widely used in all company promotions, whether small or big.
• Most of your customers are probably big fans of golf so it is worth getting some small golf giveaways.
• Thinking of rising costs for your marketing campaign? Do not worry cheap pens, pencils, lanyards and many more promotional items are at easy reach and we can source them for you at a low cost.
• Are your customers fans of beer or other drinks? Launching a new drink? What could be simpler that a free gift idea in a form of plain or logo imprinted coasters to be handed out during your campaign.
• Wholesale promotional products are the cheapest option for your promotional campaign
• Use of promotional products in corporate marketing will help retain and grow your business.
• Buying promotional items in bulk is a cheaper option and allows you to concentrate on more expensive part of your promotion.
• A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways.
• Merchandise gifts, more known as corporate or business gifts help the marketing tool of the 21st century.