Promotional products can be used as advertising materials, used as displays or as parts of displays in retail stores to draw attention to your product.
Using promotional products with sales letters can decrease the cost of securing a sales appointment by 65 percent, according to a 1992 study by the Silver Marketing Group for the Promotional Products Association International. The same study found that the inclusion of a promotional product with a sales letter yielded nearly twice the response of a letter with only a business reply card, and offering an "expensive" clock increased the percent response four times.
From building goodwill in the community to calming the waters after a crisis, companies, municipalities and organisations have used promotional products to inform, educate, thank, remind and apologise.
People are usually proud of their affiliations and enjoy wearing, carrying and displaying products bearing their club or organisation's logo, colours, slogan, etc.
From the "fur is not a fabric" movement to promoting breast cancer awareness, cause-oriented groups, organisations and charities use promotional products to promote their messages, and many companies will support those causes or market their own products and services through them.
In an ever-cluttered marketplace with too many consumer choices, brand marketers are relying more and more on promotional products to garner brand loyalty.
From libraries to charitable organisations, fund raising is often a huge undertaking that can last anywhere from a few months to an entire year or be ongoing, encompassing multiple requests for donations. Promotional products are sometimes used in those requests or used as incentives/rewards for donations, often on a scale.
You might be commemorating your company's 100th anniversary by giving employees a gold-toned hammer-shaped keytag, representative of your company's number one product, or you might give community volunteers brass railroad spikes to thank them for their backbreaking work on refurbishing the town's railroad station. Souvenirs and remembrances are used to mark myriad occasions.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:• Unique promotional items can be used in marketing of your company brand in order to increase the visibility of your company in the sector it operates.
• Many ideas? Many concepts? Not sure what to choose? Promotional concepts in form of some giveaways of free samples may be the right choice as advised my marketing experts.
• Want to keep costs of marketing down? We have something for you in the form of promotional stickers; plain stock or printed version to be ready and on your doorstep, right on time so you can concentrate on planning your event.
• Yes, it is very popular to engage the public in some kind of promotional activities using products that you sourced for the occasion. It works both ways as the customer associate the whole situation with your company and the product and can take it away and use it at their leisure.
• Are your customers fans of beer or other drinks? Launching a new drink? What could be simpler that a free gift idea in a form of plain or logo imprinted coasters to be handed out during your campaign.
• Chrome, stainless steel, silver; all well known metal merchandise is very popular as very attractive corporate items.
• Most of your customers are probably big fans of golf so it is worth getting some small golf giveaways.
• Promotional merchandise is widely used in all company promotions, whether small or big.
• Promotional items always come with some sort of promotional print that is another way of informing, communicating or getting your message across to your clientele.
• Personalized corporate gifts can include a company logo, name, address or an image and can be supplied in various colours.