What Promotional Products Means
In its simplest form, the term promotional product is a catch-all phrase for products that are used to affect a behaviour or convey a message. But they are really a sophisticated tool. Some examples of the different ways to use promotional products are to motivate your salespeople, thank your board of trustees, introduce a new product, get your dealers to load up on more product, reduce on-the-job accidents....
Promotional products usually, but not always bear an appropriate logo, slogan or saying, known as the imprint. There are many different ways a product can be imprinted, depending on the material from which it is made.
Some common methods of imprinting include printing, screenprinting, embossing, embroidery, hot stamping, pad printing, etching, engraving, die-casting, etc. The message itself can be as simple as a company logo or as complex as a mission statement.
By their nature, promotional products are usually sold in quantity and imprinting is rarely done on a single item. And because promotional products are generally purchased in quantities, they usually cost less than the recipient thinks they do, giving them a higher perceived value. How a promotional product is packaged can enhance its perceived value even more.
Certain products have traditionally been used for promotional purposes, and are the products most typically associated with this market. Some of these products include calendars, mugs, pens, T-shirts, bumperstickers, keytags, etc. But there is really no limit to the type of product that can be used to communicate a message.
Today, there are literally hundreds of thousands of promotional products, including many high-value items like clocks, crystal, china and watches. Additionally, automotive accessories and desktop products are very popular.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:• No matter how cheap your giveaways are, the effect is that your company is memorised and associated easily with the promotion.
• Want to please your bosses or merging with another company-corporate gifts is a must.
• Want to keep costs of marketing down? We have something for you in the form of promotional stickers; plain stock or printed version to be ready and on your doorstep, right on time so you can concentrate on planning your event.
• Corporate promotional items are new range of top quality items often purchased by banks, insurance companies and large hotel chains
• When preparing your campaign you are most likely to prepare promotion list that will include a group of products to be given for free.
• Sales promotion can be done using simple free giveaways or visual promotional items.
• Giveaways with imprinted logo are a form of visual communication with customers
• How about personalized giveaways for your most valuable customers?
• How about business related promotional items like notepads, folders and year planners?
• If you are not sure, you can personalize your promotional items using a range of techniques, colours and designs to suit your marketing campaign.