Promotional products can be used as advertising materials, used as displays or as parts of displays in retail stores to draw attention to your product.
Using promotional products with sales letters can decrease the cost of securing a sales appointment by 65 percent, according to a 1992 study by the Silver Marketing Group for the Promotional Products Association International. The same study found that the inclusion of a promotional product with a sales letter yielded nearly twice the response of a letter with only a business reply card, and offering an "expensive" clock increased the percent response four times.
From building goodwill in the community to calming the waters after a crisis, companies, municipalities and organisations have used promotional products to inform, educate, thank, remind and apologise.
People are usually proud of their affiliations and enjoy wearing, carrying and displaying products bearing their club or organisation's logo, colours, slogan, etc.
From the "fur is not a fabric" movement to promoting breast cancer awareness, cause-oriented groups, organisations and charities use promotional products to promote their messages, and many companies will support those causes or market their own products and services through them.
In an ever-cluttered marketplace with too many consumer choices, brand marketers are relying more and more on promotional products to garner brand loyalty.
From libraries to charitable organisations, fund raising is often a huge undertaking that can last anywhere from a few months to an entire year or be ongoing, encompassing multiple requests for donations. Promotional products are sometimes used in those requests or used as incentives/rewards for donations, often on a scale.
You might be commemorating your company's 100th anniversary by giving employees a gold-toned hammer-shaped keytag, representative of your company's number one product, or you might give community volunteers brass railroad spikes to thank them for their backbreaking work on refurbishing the town's railroad station. Souvenirs and remembrances are used to mark myriad occasions.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:• Promotional merchandise is widely used in all company promotions, whether small or big.
• Promo giveaways or freebies are always eye-catching and create an enormous interest from the public.
• Most of your customers are probably big fans of golf so it is worth getting some small golf giveaways.
• When preparing your campaign you are most likely to prepare promotion list that will include a group of products to be given for free.
• Sales promotion can be done using simple free giveaways or visual promotional items.
• Want to please your bosses or merging with another company-corporate gifts is a must.
• No matter how cheap your giveaways are, the effect is that your company is memorised and associated easily with the promotion.
• An idea of using corporate gifts is not a new one and is now widely used in promotional campaigns and in-house product launches.
• Many ideas? Many concepts? Not sure what to choose? Promotional concepts in form of some giveaways of free samples may be the right choice as advised my marketing experts.
• What a great idea to use advertising giveaways and make your campaign unique and fresh.