The Ethics of Giving
Before giving any gift, you should know if either the giving or receiving company has policies regarding gifts. The most extreme are the no-gift policies that became popular in the late 1980s, partly as a result of scandals involving gifts and partly as a reaction to the perceived excesses of that decade.
More common are restrictions placed on the value of a gift or on situations in which gifts may be given. Ask the potential recipient if his or her company publishes an ethics handbook or has any policy on receiving gifts. If so, then follow it to the letter.
A few words of advice:
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:• If you are new and still growing, product giveaways are a cheap option for the marketing of new products or services you offer.
• Giveaway, freebie, promotional item; all of these are just examples of free items to be iced in your marketing campaign.
• A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways.
• Do you want to keep your customers happy? Free giveaway thrown in with their Sunday paper of weekly grocery shopping is a top idea.
• Want to sell your product quick- think of best buy promotion and use free giveaways.
• Whether you fancy cups or mugs, using them as promotional giveaways is always a good and effective way to promote anything from medicines, sweets to cars and large, company giants.
• Personalized corporate gifts can include a company logo, name, address or an image and can be supplied in various colours.
• Many ideas? Many concepts? Not sure what to choose? Promotional concepts in form of some giveaways of free samples may be the right choice as advised my marketing experts.
• Most of your customers are probably big fans of golf so it is worth getting some small golf giveaways.
• Corporate products, business gifts or any other promotional items will help to create a new feel in your promotion