Imprinted products are often used to motivate sales teams toward more sales, production workers toward greater efficiency, credit departments toward more collections, etc. But they can also be used as incentives to get store managers to give you better shelf space for your products, dealers to load up on your product so they actually have to push it, consumers to purchase more of your product, delinquent library-card holders to return books and so on.
Employees, customers and vendors are recognised for years of service, performance, volume or frequency of business, etc.
Be it retail, business-to-business, associations ... everyone has a need to draw customers. This may be to your store in general, for a specific promotion, to your tradeshow booth or to your special event.
This might be a client golf outing, industry awards banquet, grand opening, building dedication, open house or anniversary, or you may be sponsoring or co-sponsoring a sporting event, concert, etc. Promotional products serve as thank-you gifts, media attention-getting devices and so on.
Whether it's getting production workers to reduce their number of accidents, drivers to improve their on-the-road record or foremen to ensure that safety procedures are being followed, imprinted products promote the theme and message of safety programs, which can reduce insurance premiums.
Promotional products can be used to garner attention for your new products within the trade and to consumers, by helping to gain media exposure and/or providing replicas that your salesforce can use to demonstrate your new products.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:• Use of promotional products in corporate marketing will help retain and grow your business.
• Buying promotional items in bulk is a cheaper option and allows you to concentrate on more expensive part of your promotion.
• Promotional calendar, year planners, notebooks are the sort of items that are always highly desired as business or corporate gifts, free samples, promotional giveaways or simply as gifts.
• As per various customer research and supermarket statistics, coffee is still one of the best selling products; therefore many companies use coffee mugs as a promotional item.
• Do you want to keep your customers happy? Free giveaway thrown in with their Sunday paper of weekly grocery shopping is a top idea.
• Giveaway, freebie, promotional item; all of these are just examples of free items to be iced in your marketing campaign.
• Promotional merchandise is widely used in all sorts of events as marketing giveaways.
• An idea of using corporate gifts is not a new one and is now widely used in promotional campaigns and in-house product launches.
• If you are new and still growing, product giveaways are a cheap option for the marketing of new products or services you offer.
• Thinking of rising costs for your marketing campaign? Do not worry cheap pens, pencils, lanyards and many more promotional items are at easy reach and we can source them for you at a low cost.