The Ethics of Giving
Before giving any gift, you should know if either the giving or receiving company has policies regarding gifts. The most extreme are the no-gift policies that became popular in the late 1980s, partly as a result of scandals involving gifts and partly as a reaction to the perceived excesses of that decade.
More common are restrictions placed on the value of a gift or on situations in which gifts may be given. Ask the potential recipient if his or her company publishes an ethics handbook or has any policy on receiving gifts. If so, then follow it to the letter.
A few words of advice:
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:• If you are not sure, you can personalize your promotional items using a range of techniques, colours and designs to suit your marketing campaign.
• Do you want to keep your customers happy? Free giveaway thrown in with their Sunday paper of weekly grocery shopping is a top idea.
• National promotions are usually planned around new car launches and receive a huge interest from public eye; therefore unique products are always in demand.
• Giveaways with imprinted logo are a form of visual communication with customers
• Whether you are launching a product, marketing an item or want to increase customer satisfaction, business giveaways are always a good idea.
• How about personalized giveaways for your most valuable customers?
• Merchandise gifts, more known as corporate or business gifts help the marketing tool of the 21st century.
• If you want to impress your clients then choose promotional antistress balls, as they are a great, highly desired business item.
• On many occasions when you purchase promotional items in bulk you also receive some kind of gift giveaways.
• Music, movie, musical or a show or how to use instruction, no matter what it is, you can put it on a promotional CD and we can sort a print out for you.