Promotional products can be used as advertising materials, used as displays or as parts of displays in retail stores to draw attention to your product.
Using promotional products with sales letters can decrease the cost of securing a sales appointment by 65 percent, according to a 1992 study by the Silver Marketing Group for the Promotional Products Association International. The same study found that the inclusion of a promotional product with a sales letter yielded nearly twice the response of a letter with only a business reply card, and offering an "expensive" clock increased the percent response four times.
From building goodwill in the community to calming the waters after a crisis, companies, municipalities and organisations have used promotional products to inform, educate, thank, remind and apologise.
People are usually proud of their affiliations and enjoy wearing, carrying and displaying products bearing their club or organisation's logo, colours, slogan, etc.
From the "fur is not a fabric" movement to promoting breast cancer awareness, cause-oriented groups, organisations and charities use promotional products to promote their messages, and many companies will support those causes or market their own products and services through them.
In an ever-cluttered marketplace with too many consumer choices, brand marketers are relying more and more on promotional products to garner brand loyalty.
From libraries to charitable organisations, fund raising is often a huge undertaking that can last anywhere from a few months to an entire year or be ongoing, encompassing multiple requests for donations. Promotional products are sometimes used in those requests or used as incentives/rewards for donations, often on a scale.
You might be commemorating your company's 100th anniversary by giving employees a gold-toned hammer-shaped keytag, representative of your company's number one product, or you might give community volunteers brass railroad spikes to thank them for their backbreaking work on refurbishing the town's railroad station. Souvenirs and remembrances are used to mark myriad occasions.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:• The Business Collection can easily consist of promotional pens, advertising pens, corporate pens and many more.
• Corporate promotional items are new range of top quality items often purchased by banks, insurance companies and large hotel chains
• Not sure what to choose? Look up our promotional items catalogue and choose from range of radios, calculators and pens that are suitable items for marketing purposes and still cheap giveaways.
• Using golf promotional merchandise is becoming a very popular way in the events industry
• Want to keep costs of marketing down? We have something for you in the form of promotional stickers; plain stock or printed version to be ready and on your doorstep, right on time so you can concentrate on planning your event.
• We are a supplier of all things branded and unbranded with access to over 1600 promotional products we feel we can match anyoneâ€™s need.
• In your campaign, the target group needs to be made aware of the existence and availability of the product through promotional marketing and some freebies should be made available.
• In the recent years online promotions are a phenomena of online marketing but still use some types of promotional merchandise that can be sent to clients.
• Promotional calendar, year planners, notebooks are the sort of items that are always highly desired as business or corporate gifts, free samples, promotional giveaways or simply as gifts.
• Sales promotions or corporate advertising is a way to get more potential customers, boost your sales, increase the visibility and popularity of your brand using promotional merchandise.