The Ethics of Giving
Before giving any gift, you should know if either the giving or receiving company has policies regarding gifts. The most extreme are the no-gift policies that became popular in the late 1980s, partly as a result of scandals involving gifts and partly as a reaction to the perceived excesses of that decade.
More common are restrictions placed on the value of a gift or on situations in which gifts may be given. Ask the potential recipient if his or her company publishes an ethics handbook or has any policy on receiving gifts. If so, then follow it to the letter.
A few words of advice:
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:• Not sure what to choose? Look up our promotional items catalogue and choose from range of radios, calculators and pens that are suitable items for marketing purposes and still cheap giveaways.
• Using golf promotional merchandise is becoming a very popular way in the events industry
• Thinking of rising costs for your marketing campaign? Do not worry cheap pens, pencils, lanyards and many more promotional items are at easy reach and we can source them for you at a low cost.
• Most of your customers are probably big fans of golf so it is worth getting some small golf giveaways.
• If you are new and still growing, product giveaways are a cheap option for the marketing of new products or services you offer.
• Are your customers fans of beer or other drinks? Launching a new drink? What could be simpler that a free gift idea in a form of plain or logo imprinted coasters to be handed out during your campaign.
• Use of promotional products in corporate marketing will help retain and grow your business.
• Want to please your bosses or merging with another company-corporate gifts is a must.
• Promotional merchandise is widely used in all sorts of events as marketing giveaways.
• Whether you are launching a product, marketing an item or want to increase customer satisfaction, business giveaways are always a good idea.