The Ethics of Giving
Before giving any gift, you should know if either the giving or receiving company has policies regarding gifts. The most extreme are the no-gift policies that became popular in the late 1980s, partly as a result of scandals involving gifts and partly as a reaction to the perceived excesses of that decade.
More common are restrictions placed on the value of a gift or on situations in which gifts may be given. Ask the potential recipient if his or her company publishes an ethics handbook or has any policy on receiving gifts. If so, then follow it to the letter.
A few words of advice:
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:• Do you want to keep your customers happy? Free giveaway thrown in with their Sunday paper of weekly grocery shopping is a top idea.
• What a great idea to use advertising giveaways and make your campaign unique and fresh.
• Corporate or business gifts are a category of promotional items that companies use to inject new feel and image.
• Promotion is the business of communicating with customers and it will provide information that will assist them in making a decision to purchase a product or service, therefore use of boards and promotional signs are very essential to get noticed and encourage your target group to take part in the promotion.
• Giveaway, freebie, promotional item; all of these are just examples of free items to be iced in your marketing campaign.
• The Business Collection can easily consist of promotional pens, advertising pens, corporate pens and many more.
• Unique promotional items can be used in marketing of your company brand in order to increase the visibility of your company in the sector it operates.
• Free promotional items also known as advertising giveaways are a way to market your company in a unique way even on a limited budget.
• Whether it is mouse pads you are using as free giveaways or any other promotional items you can be sure you can achieve desired effect for your event.
• Promo giveaways or freebies are always eye-catching and create an enormous interest from the public.