Gifts V Incentives
To recognise what an effective gift strategy is, it helps to understand what it isn't. Start by making the distinction between corporate gift giving and incentive award programs. Though gifts and incentive awards often involve similar types of recipients, they are different on both strategic and practical levels. Incentives are awards for achieving defined levels of activity, such as sales quotas, safety improvements, or good attendance.
In contrast, gifts are more or less spontaneous, given not as part of any defined exchange between giver and recipient. The gift recipient doesn't consciously set goals in anticipation of a reward, whereas the incentive recipient does. It's tempting to view gift and incentive programs in the same light. After all, you want to know that you're getting your money's worth from any business investment, and most givers want to motivate the recipient in one way or another.
But be careful. Leaving customers or employees with the impression that they're being bribed can do more harm than good. Instead, look at gift giving as a subtle, long-term process of relationship-building, following the basic guidelines described in this article.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:• When marketing your products you need to create a successful mix of the right product sold at the right price and right place, but most important, using the most suitable promotion and the way to do it is to budget for price promotion or free items.
• As you are probably aware promotion includes all of the techniques that a company uses to communicate with other individuals and organisations and inform them of the existence of new items.
• Promotional balls are very popular inflatable usually sold with logos and images and used during promotional activities.
• Chrome, stainless steel, silver; all well known metal merchandise is very popular as very attractive corporate items.
• How about personalized giveaways for your most valuable customers?
• If you want to impress your clients then choose promotional antistress balls, as they are a great, highly desired business item.
• Pharmaceutical companies are the largest providers of custom giveaways and are highly recognised by their brands and names.
• Promotional items always come with some sort of promotional print that is another way of informing, communicating or getting your message across to your clientele.
• You give away, you do not loose. On the contrary, your brand gets a new feel, your customers are happy and most important, 'word of mouth' works in your favour.
• As per various customer research and supermarket statistics, coffee is still one of the best selling products; therefore many companies use coffee mugs as a promotional item.