How Well Promotional Products Work
Commonly known as the number-one vehicle for carrying an advertising message, promotional products actually offer more of a response mechanism than other standard media. Not all companies track their results, but some do.
Using imprinted products such as gloves, caps, keytags, etc., as a way of promoting its "Call Before You Dig" seminars on maintaining safe working practices in cable line areas, AT&T generated a 95-percent success rate in scheduling seminars, which, within a year, translated into a 100-percent decrease in underground cable cuts.
As a way of improving response to its customer-satisfaction surveys, a manufacturer/servicer of electronic document-processing solutions included a piece of foreign currency and a customised description with them. It generated a 43-percent response.
A Nabisco co-op promotion offering imprinted NFL merchandise with proofs-of-purchase garnered increased market share of 1.5 points and a $200 million increase in sales volume for the advertised brands.
The Kirby Company used promotional materials to assist its dealer system in illustrating the benefits of a new home-care system. Those who used the materials achieved a 50-percent higher closing rate than those who didn't.
For the grand opening of a new branch, a well known bank used a wide selection of promotional products as gifts to walk-ins and as incentives for opening new accounts or making deposits to existing accounts. Deposit amounts exceeded the bank's original goal by a staggering 225 percent, and new accounts beat the goal by an equally impressive 209 percent.
Utilising an incentive of two school-locker magnets, each featuring images of four top rock music artists, Warner Bros. Music, in a co-op with HMV, a chain of record stores, achieved sales of 50,000 CDs or tapes of those artists in a one-month period.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:• Wholesale promotional products are the cheapest option for your promotional campaign
• As you are probably aware promotion includes all of the techniques that a company uses to communicate with other individuals and organisations and inform them of the existence of new items.
• Sales promotions or corporate advertising is a way to get more potential customers, boost your sales, increase the visibility and popularity of your brand using promotional merchandise.
• Use of promotional products in corporate marketing will help retain and grow your business.
• What a great idea to use advertising giveaways and make your campaign unique and fresh.
• When preparing your campaign you are most likely to prepare promotion list that will include a group of products to be given for free.
• Are your customers fans of beer or other drinks? Launching a new drink? What could be simpler that a free gift idea in a form of plain or logo imprinted coasters to be handed out during your campaign.
• Promotional merchandise is widely used in all sorts of events as marketing giveaways.
• Merchandise gifts, more known as corporate or business gifts help the marketing tool of the 21st century.
• Branded promotional products are the best marketing tools and you often achieve desired effects when using branded items.
- Anti Stress Products
- Backpacks & Rucksacks
- Caps & Hats
- Car Promo Items
- Clocks & Weather
- Clothing & T-Shirts
- Computer & Tech Items
- Conference bags & Folders
- Desk & Office Items
- Executive Items
- Fridge Magnets
- He and She
- Home Items
- Inflatable items
- Keyrings & Keyfobs
- Lanyards & Neckbelts
- Laser Pointers
- Low Cost Promo Items
- Mascots & Toys
- Medical & Personal Care Items
- Mousemats & Coasters
- Mugs - China & Plastic
- Odds and Ends
- Pens & Pencils
- Piggy Banks and Money
- Phone Accessories
- Rulers & Measure Tapes
- Shopping Bags
- Solar powered Items
- Sport Items
- Suitcases & Bags
- Sweets & Chocolate
- Tools & Knives
- Torches & LED
- Travel & Leisure Items
- USB Memory Sticks
- Water & Drinks
- Wine & Party
- Xmas Items